Wednesday 20 February 2013

Web Speed Test: How to quickly check Comcast Internet speed (or other ISP’s)

It is always recommended to check your comcast Internet speed. In this tutorial, we are showing you how to check comcast internet speed.



Steps to check comcast Internet speed

1. Open a web browser you have on your Windows 7 like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE etc and open www.speedtest.net and click on the Begin Test button.
open speedtest check comcast
2. Have some patience and  your Internet speed will appear right on your screen. Your download speed along with upload speed are displayed. That are the complete steps to check the Comcast Internet speed - you should compare the results with other setups by sharing your result
result check comcast
Speedtest.net is quite handy and very effective. In most cases, it shows accurate data. However, if you believe the result is not accurate try a few other services for web speed test

4 comments:

  1. Very good article.
    I too like to share my knowledge . We can get accurate Upload and Download speed results by doing extended speed scan in the site ScanmySpeed.com . It works on all browsers since it does not use Flash, Java or any external programs/add-ons to run these speed tests . It uses JavaScript which will be present in all browsers(as default) so no additional plugins needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I just got Comcast Internet in Pittsburgh, PA and can't complain. I don't think I need to do a speed test, the speed is just fine for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thank you Nevertheless I am experiencing difficulty with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting equivalent rss drawback? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx wifi speed test

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also wifi speed test

    ReplyDelete